|Grace and Frankie|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||May 8, 2015|
|Written by|| Nancy Fichman|
|Directed by||Bryan Gordon|
The Credit Cards
- Coyote – It's all weird, Bud. Our father and his boyfriend are having their children over for dinner!
- Bud – I can top that: the love of your squandered life is gonna be there, probably with her husband
Grace and Frankie decide to go back to work. Robert and Sol have an awkward dinner party for their children.
- Jane Fonda as Grace Hanson
- Lily Tomlin as Frankie Bergstein
- Sam Waterston as Sol Bergstein
- Martin Sheen as Robert Hanson
- Brooklyn Decker as Mallory Hanson
- Ethan Embry as Coyote Bergstein
- June Diane Raphael as Brianna Hanson
- Baron Vaughn as Nwabudike "Bud" Bergstein
- Jason Ralph as William
- Mal forgives Coyote
- The kids vent their frustration at their dads
- Grace and Frankie feel invisible
- „Okay, stand back, I'm about to lose my shit”
- —Frankie to Grace
- ↑ Synopsis taken directly from Netflix itself.